Reply To: An Error Occurred for different tiles

Home Forums Callisto as a Service An Error Occurred for different tiles Reply To: An Error Occurred for different tiles

Jason Marves
Participant

Does the account you’re logging in with have an email address set in AD that matches an account in the ConfigMgr console for an RBAC role? I.e. if you opened the console with that account would you see a limited set of stuff or would you see everything?

It does have a matching email address and it has access to see everything.

How long does it take for the dashboard to render, we’re wondering if it’s timing out. If you could send us a screenshot to callisto@callisto.co that’d be handy.

It takes about 30-35s to render the dashboard.

And if you press F12, go to the Console tab, reload the page and see if any errors appear, do the same for the Network tab, and send us anything interesting in there. The last XHR Content Type request on the network type would be interesting to see if you can send us the output of that. We’re keen to get this fixed for both of you.

I’m not seeing any errors in the console on reload. Just 16 instances of the below warning.
10.23b8257571c1cb03ddbd.js:1 ag-Grid: tried to call sizeColumnsToFit() but the grid is coming back with zero width, maybe the grid is not visible yet on the screen?

For the XHR output I assume you are looking for the response? If so it’s a lot to post here so I can send it via email if needed. The generic info though is it’s showing 200 OK 568.5 KB and 32.29s

Alternative to all of the above, if you’re able to do a screenshare with one of the dev guys here that might be a lot easier! So please let me know.

I can be available to do a screenshare.